Sound level meter
The Model 831C is Larson Davis' new Class 1 meter designed for multiple functions in one shell at a competitive price. The Larson Davis 831C is equipped with the latest interface and has a large clear high-resolution color display. Model 831C is versatile and can be configured in many different ways, for example long-term analysis of environmental noise, reverberation measurements and real-time frequency analysis. The Larson Davis Model 831C is delivered in full tradition of function and innovation in a rugged handheld shell with an accredited calibration certificate and all the necessary accessories needed to perform a Class 1 measurement. Larson Davis offers a 24 month warranty period, 24 hour online support and service/calibrations in an accredited traceable environment.
The Larson Davis Model 831C offers:
- Class 1 measurement according to IEC 61672-1:2013 and ANSI S1.4-2014
- Real-time frequency analysis with 1/1 and 1/3 octave bands according to IEC 61260:2014 and ANSI S1.11-2014 Class 1
- Dynamic range up to 120dB
- 2GB internal memory that can be expanded via USB
- Stream your measurements in a web browser via WiFi, LAN or on your mobile.
- Alternative power supply with 4 AA batteries, USB supply, external power source etc.